Ad Tech Expert
Rapidata is revolutionizing the data validation, generation, and annotation market. We provide highly scalable human processing of data that powers the AI systems of the future. Are you ready to make a real impact in a young startup and be part of our journey? Then this is the right place for you! You will join a small team of engineers working on short prototype and testing cycles to create the smoothest and most efficient interfaces for both our users and customers.
We are seeking a talented and experienced digital advertising technology engineer to join our growing team. In this role, you will take the initiative and ownership in developing, optimizing, and maintaining technical systems for interfacing with digital advertising technologies and the relationships with digital advertising partners.
- Interact with ad exchanges to facilitate seamless programmatic transactions.
- Leverage real-time bidding (RTB) protocols and assist in maximizing ad performance.
- Evaluate and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our ad serving technology stack.
- Potentially develop, manage, and optimize a Demand-side Platform (DSP) like software, incorporating advanced algorithms and technologies to meet business needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including data science, product, and marketing to understand and address specific advertising needs.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends, new technologies, and best practices; make recommendations for enhancements or modifications to our technology stack accordingly.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with other companies and partners within the advertising technology industry.
- Strong understanding of the ad tech ecosystem, including DSPs, SSPs, ad exchanges, and RTB.
- Strong understanding of ad serving technologies, targeting, and tracking pixels.
- Familiarity with databases and data storage solutions, ideally MongoDB.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written.
- A proactive attitude, taking initiative and ownership of projects and tasks.
- Prior experience in developing or working with ad tech platforms is highly desirable.
- Ability to work in-person in Zürich (major advantage).
- Experience working with AWS services.
- Basic knowledge or understanding of AI.
What We Offer
- A chance to make a real impact in a young, dynamic startup.
- High degree of independence
- A hardware budget to accommodate your individual preferences and needs
- A fair and transparent compensation system including ownership through a competitive share option plan
- Possibility to help develop a team as we grow
- Being part of an exciting startup adventure
- Possibility to have interns
- Five weeks of paid vacation
- Great co-working space in the center of Zürich (right next to ETH) with free coffee and a rooftop terrace (will be moving within a year)
- Flexibility in terms of working hours with possibility of remote work
If you have a passion for technology and want to be part of a company that is shaping the future of AI, we want to hear from you! Apply now and join the Rapidata team on our exciting journey. To apply, please submit your CV and a brief cover letter outlining your experience and interest in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!