Full Stack Developer
Rapidata is revolutionizing the data validation, generation, and annotation market. We provide highly scalable human processing of data that powers the AI systems of the future, without relying on a large established workforce in low-cost countries. Are you ready to make a real impact in a young startup and be part of our journey? Then this is the right place for you! You will join a small team of engineers working on short prototype and testing cycles to create the smoothest and most efficient interfaces for both our users and customers.
We are seeking a talented Full Stack Developer to join our growing team. In this role, you will take the initiative and ownership in developing, optimizing, and maintaining the end-to-end web applications that fuel our business. You will have the opportunity to work on developing novel technology and make a significant impact on our product's growth and success.
- Develop, maintain, and optimize our web applications using .NET, C#, and React.
- Implement new features and user interfaces, ensuring their performance and scalability.
- Collaborate with other engineers, product managers, and designers to create seamless user experiences.
- Work with databases and AWS services to ensure robust data storage and retrieval.
- Participate in code reviews, providing and receiving constructive feedback.
- Communicate effectively with the team to share ideas, updates, and knowledge.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer, with a strong focus on .NET and C#.
- Front-end experience developing web-apps, ideally using React.
- Familiarity with databases and data storage solutions, ideally MongoDB.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written.
- A proactive attitude, taking initiative and ownership of projects and tasks.
- Ability to work in-person in Zürich (major advantage).
- Experience working with AWS services.
- Experience working with RabbitMQ.
- Basic knowledge or understanding of AI.
What We Offer
- A chance to make a real impact in a young, dynamic startup.
- High degree of independence
- A hardware budget to accommodate your individual preferences and needs
- A fair and transparent compensation system including ownership through a competitive share option plan
- Possibility to help develop a team as we grow
- Being part of an exciting startup adventure
- Possibility to have interns
- Five weeks of paid vacation
- Great co-working space in the center of Zürich (right next to ETH) with free coffee and a rooftop terrace (will be moving within a year)
- Flexibility in terms of working hours with possibility of remote work
If you have a passion for technology and want to be part of a company that is shaping the future of AI, we want to hear from you! Apply now and join the Rapidata team on our exciting journey. To apply, please submit your CV and a brief cover letter outlining your experience and interest in the role to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!